Which one is your favourite watch?

onsdag 11 mars 2015

Me And My Family

I’m just a ordinary guy with a big bank account. 16 years old and living the dream. I just graduated from school with top grades, my dad is pretty old so i got his investment company. Because I live with my family in New York we don’t have a lot of cars. It’s not so smooth in the city. When I turned 14 my dad gave me my first helicopter. From my room I have stairs up to my helipad. Pretty nice actually. One year later when I turned 15, he gave me my first private jet. Don’t have a own airport yet but some hangars. Gonna buy myself a big airport soon, why not? It’s not expensive. Just a few billions. There are a few girls in my life but nothing serious. 


Family is the most important people in your life. Without them you don't have love in your life, at least not real love. Love is one of the most important things in life. My family are perfect for me. I love them more than everything. It's hard for me to talk about this because my mother died when she gave birth to me. One thing I learned, you can't grow up without a mom. It doesn't matter if you have a really great father, the love is not the same. This is the hardest part of my life but at the same time, as I said, the most important. I was the first kid so my siblings are not my real, but that doesn't matter to me. We grew up together and that's what counts. Oh, forgot to say, I have one little brother and one little sister. My siblings name is are Nathaniel and Serena. My dad is called Bart and my mom is called Lily. We’re a very happy family, my dad is a real estate investor. Pretty famous actually. Lily is just a woman who loves shopping and expensive shoes. Doesn’t have a job. Serena goes to my school. We live in Manhattan, New York. We have a extremely big apartment, it’s like 10k square feet big. One of the best, biggest and most expensive apartments in the world. We can see all the big land marks, Empire State Building, Statue Of Liberty, the river and New Jersey of course. You’ve gotta love New Jersey. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar