Which one is your favourite watch?

onsdag 18 mars 2015

Friends And Freetime


Sholem Aleichem once said: "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor." 

My life is my free time and my free time is a comedy. There's no rules or limits in my life. Money is the smallest problem. In my spare time (besides making money, working with stocks and trust funds) i’m a professional poker player. My older stepbrother is called Dan Bilzerian. He’s my role model and best friend. Love him. We use to buy expensive cars, toys and guns. He lives in LA, it doesn't bother me. My private plane is always available. Serena and Nathaniel doesn't like him and our relationship. You know what? I don't care. Dan B is my main man. Traveling is a big part of my life. You can’t live without exploring, it’s just wonderful. 




A throwback picture with Dan, we we're shooting some wild animals in the desert. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar